Jobs at Enil Tnorf Eagle for Front Desk Representatives
Enil Tnorf Eagle – We’re an integrated Print Deployment Agency whose roots lie in creative and brand development. Almost a decade of having close-up conversations with our clients’ target audiences has given us hugely valuable insight into the way people wish to interact with brands-not only face-to- face but across a range of channels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.