Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- A graduate trainee is expected to clearly understand the company’s policies and practices
- He will work under the supervision of senior employees.
- The trainee is also required to assist or participate in setting performance goals and targets for the organization.
- To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
- He will also assist in Software development.
- Provides after hours technology support as assigned.
- A graduate trainee will sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- To evaluate new technology and determine if it will provide benefits to clients.
- A graduate trainee will assist in the planning and implementing Windows Desktops including Microsoft software, antivirus, and other standard software packages using Zenworks Desktop management.
- Performs all other duties as be assigned.
- Graduate of Computer Science or Engineering.
- Between 20-27yrs
- Must possess a good writing skill.
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Resident of Lagos.
- Ability to multi-task, and thorough attention to detail.
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of MIS and various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent qualification;
- 2-3 years’ experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is mandatory;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Preferable in case of FMCG industry, but other industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
- Must be resident of Lagos.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com