Jobs at the Workplace Centre Limited for Guest Relationship Officers
The Workplace Centre Limited is a World Class Skills Development and HR/ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relationship Officer
Primary Objective of the Position:
- To act as a liaison between guests, hotel departments and management in order to provide efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble free and proactive service; hence maximise guest satisfaction and return potential.
- The incumbent is fluent in all Front Office operations, technology and systems.
- All work will be in line with the hotel’s guidelines and business plan, the departmental business plan, and corporate guidelines and service concepts.
- To increase customer satisfaction by providing personalised and courteous services.
Provide Personalized Service to Guests:
- Checks the daily arrival and departure list and identifies VIP guests
- Checks Trace report on a daily basis
- Ensure that VIP Gifting is suitable and new gifting is implemented on regular basis
- Prepares VIP arrivals, checks for their arrival times and checks the rooms Before they arrive
- Welcomes customers and VIP guests to the hotel
- Keeps self updated on all local events, sights, restaurants, activities etc. , in order to provide customers with updated information, and assistance
- Arranges special services requested by guests
- Arranges fulfilment of customer services by coordinating with concierge/drivers/porters and cooperating with Housekeeping, Reservations, Room Service, Reception and Restaurant.
- Informs Front Office staff regarding spelling of guests name, address and other information personalizing the guest’s experience at the hotel
- Maintains updated database of regular guests and VIP guests (Profiling Guests)
- Maximizes customer satisfaction and utilization of the hotel facilities by promoting hotel restaurant and other services to customers
- Updates self on Hotel’s room availability
- Ensures that group check ins run smoothly and efficiently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Guest Relationship Officer” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2017.