Malten Alta Services Jobs for Dispatch Riders in Lagos
Malten Alta Services is an Indigenous courier service company incorporated to handle all aspect of courier/logistics delivery. Our core values are professionalism, integrity, timely and secure pick-up and delivery with excellent feedback in record time. All our services are rendered at a highly competitive rate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Status: Full time
Job Field: Transportation
- Transport and receive items quickly using motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages
- Keeping motorcycle in a roadworthy shape
- Dispatch rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company
- Perform all ad hoc duties as assigned
- A minimum of a Senior High School Certificate
- Preference for applicant staying in Lagos
- Must poses a riders license
- Must be a skilled rider
- Must be familiar with Lagos roads
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English Language
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have a mature attitude
- Must be able to react decisively
- Must be physically fit
- Having a good knowledge of Lagos routes is an added advantage
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Must be ready to undergo trainings.
N 240,000 P/A.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th July, 2017.