Jobs in Abuja and Lagos at Louis Valentino
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
- To sign on new key distributors of POPCY products and manage distributor’s account
- Promote and Market the POPCY brand
- Drive sales of product and achieve agreed revenue targets
- Identify and develop potential markets for the POPCY product.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Obtains orders, and establishes new business contacts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Engages with prospects, as agreed, via telephone calls and visits to make presentations, submit proposals or make pitches to sell our products and services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identifies new opportunities and get a wider market range
- Keeps management informed by submitting activities and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma.
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in a FMCG Sales role
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Good ethics and high level of integrity.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good command of English Language both oral and written
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send copy of their CV’s and copies of qualification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of your email should be the role you are applying for.
Submit hard copies in the office addresses shown below with the following:
Plot 688, Gaduwa Estate Road,
Off Oladipo Diya Way,
Beside Punch News Paper,
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly