Marketing Manager Vacancy in an Online Company in Lagos
- If you live and breathe marketing, our client an online company in the FMCG industry is seeking to recruit for the role of Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- A Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in both online/offline marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- N4,800,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for, as the subject of the