Vacancies at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst
Req ID: Req-1151
- Shall be primarily responsible for coordination of inputs from various stakeholders in settlement of evaluation criteria for all subcontracts.
- Shall prepare according to Contracts Coordinator’s instruction, all contract documentations (Invitation to Tender, Request for
- Shall forecast the financial trends to support company contracts.
- Shall maintain an interface with subcontractors with regards to day to day administration of subcontracts
- Shall prepare updated status / summary report on subcontracts which shall include but not limited to invoice log, correspondence log, issue and claims log which will be presented to management and clients subject to approval by the Contracts Manager.
- Quotations/Proposal, Letters of Intent, Contract Agreement, ETC) which must be approved by the Contracts Coordinator prior to issuance.
- Shall analyse commercial documents for contract adherence.
- Shall undertake any other responsibility as may be directed by the Contracts Manager.
- First Degree or HND in Business, Law, Engineering or Administration
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Purchasing and Supply shall be an added advantage.
- 3-year experience in Contracts
- Contracts adminstrator, procurement, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Supply Chain Manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply