Aggreko Nigeria Jobs for Supply Chain Coordinators
Aggreko has a dedicated team and fleet servicing the Africa region. Aggreko employs almost 700 people in Africa and has approximately 2,300 MW of capacity on-hire.
We work with passion, dedication and teamwork, building new opportunities through relentless commitment to superb customer service and first-rate product quality and reliability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the role is to provide Service and supply chain support to the Nigeria business ensuring Fleet, Parts, tools and materials are efficiently managed through the supply chain cycle to drive profitability of the business.
- The role will be further responsible for coordinating supply chain activities between the Head-office and project sites.
Job Accountabilities / Key Responsibilities
Material Requisition Planning:
- Develop a forecasting module for materials and fleet leveraging on the existing ERP.
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet servicing and upgrade requirements to ensure zero stock outs.
- Ensure controls are in place to manage the risks related to materials management.
- Lead cost savings measures on inventory through optimal inventory handling and actively lead process improvement around supply chain.
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions to ensure no stock –outs.
- Manage day to day order requisitioning and ensure deliveries are properly documented and booked.
- Ensure timely purchases of spares and services as requisitioned by the services team and for the smooth running of the organisation
- Lead the negotiation of prices with third party providers jointly with the Operations and Finance Manager providing best value at least cost.
- Source and put in place multiple local alternatives for all supplies of all materials and spares. Put in place contract where applicable.
- Ensure compliance to the Procure-to-Pay policy.
- Monthly follow-up on aged and unfulfilled PO, following up for their closure.
- Organize and co-ordinate documentation for importation of all fleet and material either via Sea or Air.
- Lead and co-ordinate Customs formalities for all fleet and materials moving in and out of Nigeria together
- Manage logistics providers to ensure timely customs clearance of goods and fleet.
- Organize and ensure all required certification to ensure timely clearance of fleet is in place. This includes among others NERC, SONCAP, NESREA, Insurance, Certificate of origin etc.
- Liaise with Aggreko ports of export to ensure all inspection required for shipment where applicable are conducted.
- Implement an import tracking schedule covering both land and sea ,following through to ensure late items are actioned
- Develop mechanisms to enable effective management of multiple projects and initiatives within the logistics scope, while simultaneously sustaining business improvements.
- Ensure that all inventory received and issued are recorded within a reasonable time in the ERP
- Maintain an updated schedule of fleet and cables ensuring replacement and maintenance are carried out as per Aggreko operating standards .
- Lead the adoption of the ERP within the operation and Supply chain area of the business.
- Coordinate and report on the location and condition of fleet to aid decision on fleet management and allocation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply