Jobs at Teclab Management for Food and Beverage Managers
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a reputable 4 Star Hotel in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- Our Client, a 4 Star Hotel in Lagos is in need of a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
Core Purpose of the Job
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
- Interested applicants should forward their Resumes to email@example.com
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location e.g. “Food and Beverage-Ketu” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2017.