Current Openings in Media Company
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 – 7 Years working experience in related field
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Title: Program Officer
- Ensuring that all programs are going according to plan, regulations, safety standards and legal requirements.
- Ensuring quality assurance within the organization and for the customer base and also implementing the program strategies.
- Coordination of the various teams and departments towards achieving program goals and targets
- Monitoring, evaluation, reporting, sharing, and developing program impact and lessons, concept notes and proposals, budgets and grant monitoring systems.
- Building relationships with strategic partners and managing contract with partners and donors.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required from a reputable University
- 2- 5 Years working experience in related field
- Must have the ability to communicate complex issues in a concise, accessible and engaging way and the capacity to conceptualize programme interventions
- Must be able to plan and deliver multiple activities under pressure to strict deadlines and with a high level of precision.
- Must have Project management certification
- Working experience in a non-profit will be an added advantage
Job Title: Multimedia Production Manager
- The production of short videos.
- Provides inputs to strategic decisions that affects the functional area of responsibility
- Schedules and ensures proper utilization of organisation’s facilities and personnel for production.
- Determines the most efficient execution of production design including staging and lighting environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Film Production or Business Management
- Must have diverse practical knowledge on the usage and maintenance of the media equipment’s.
- Must perform duties within strict media deadlines
- Must have a formal training in multimedia production
- Basic sound editing
- 5 years experience in video/ film production
- Must have key skills in digital photo editing software (photoshop), video editing software (Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro), video effects (Adobe After Effects), Graphics design (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and Photoshop).
- Basic script writing skills
- Proficiency in graphic design (development from concept to creation).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as email subject