Vacancies at Lorache Group
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Minna, Niger
Principal Accountabilities/Overall Responsibilities
- To give effective leadership to all operators under you in all unit operations in the production areas in the factory.
- Document all operations, activities including hourly, daily output, breakdowns etc.
- Responsible for all accountability of all materials in connection with production.
- Takes responsibility for breakdown of any production machines and equipment, documentation of such down time.
- Manufacture of all products according to laid down procedures and in line with the daily plan.
- Ensure thorough and general cleanliness/orderliness of all machineries, equipment’s, tools and manufacturing areas
- Report all variances in connection with production to Production Pharmacist.
- Take other assignment that may be given by Management.
Essential Experienced Required
- Experience in effective advertising and creative communication development, evaluation and execution
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing Campaigns Activation Management experience
- Knowledgeable in how to manage partner agencies to bring the best quality work out of them
- Excellent multi-tasking, solid execution, project management and prioritization skills
- 3 -5 years classical blue chip FMCG Brand Management experience in marketing.
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is willing to take initiative, ownership & accountability
- Strong analytical skills and fact based orientation in decision making
- Creative problem solving ability to business problems in complex matrix organization structure
- Ability to influence cross functional teams, cultivate relationships; build consensus & influence business partners
- Sound business judgment; ability to anticipate issues and resolve them
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org