GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Recruitment
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We employ 100,000 people in over 115 countries, and our work covers three main areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Commercial Management (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Programme 2017
Requisition ID: WD127256
Position: Full time
Functional area: Marketing
What will the programme be like?
- The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK.
- Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business.
- From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we’d expect from a future leader.
What do I need to succeed?
- Our Future Leaders need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach. We’re looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people. It’s also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on.
- While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others. In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence others.
Essential Programme Criteria
- Before submitting your application, please ensure that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately.
- Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response, declining your application.
- Academic qualifications – applicants must have a BSc Pharmacy and have achieved a minimum grade of second class in their undergraduate degree
- Eligibility/ Right to work in Nigeria
- Flexibility in terms of location
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential
- Refer to basic qualifications
- As part of our selection process we may ask you to complete between one and three online assessments. You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalised ‘my assessment’ homepage where you can access your first assessment. Please note, you will be given 72 hours from receipt of this email to complete your first assessment.
- If you don’t complete the assessment within 72 hours, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.
- We would like to advise you to review your email daily to check whether you have been sent your first assessment.
Timeline & Assessment Process
- Our robust recruitment process includes online application, online testing, telephone/video/face to face interview [delete as appropriate] and assessment centre.
- We accept applications on an ongoing basis and will progress these according to the date that they were received. For this reason we encourage you to apply as early as possible. We cannot guarantee to accept your application once we have filled all of our positions.
- It is expected that our Assessment Centres will run on the week of 21st August.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: You will then be requested to enter your personal information and then submit your responses to two questions about your interest and motivation to work for us.