Vacancies at Oscar Temple for Legal Officers
Oscar Temple, our sole mission is to support the transformation and business improvement agendas of our clients by delivering the highest quality interim and permanent executive search and recruitment solutions across key markets. Whatever requirement you have, we can find the talent to help you deliver on your business goals.
Our outstanding team of consultants are dedicated to ensuring the right individuals are working for the right companies. Ensuring alignment in values, skills, cultures and philosophies between our clients and high in demand professionals is one of the keys to our continued success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Ensure cost consciousness and savings in all negotiations for settlement out of court or payment of Solicitors fees
- Engage the services of Solicitors who have clout and a good knowledge of the law and relationship with the Judiciary
- Attending settlement meetings and court proceedings
- Collation of monthly returns on pending litigation
- Make recommendations to Management for matters to be resolved amicably, where applicable
- Effective and proactive litigation portfolio management
- Training of Branches on litigation process and how to keep documentary evidence (Ongoing process)
- Minimum education level: LL.B, B.L from a recognized University.
- Experience: 4-6 years’ Experience as a legal officer in a commercial law firm with experience managing .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.