Bellforte Consulting Vacancy for an Accounts/Operations Officer
Bellforte Consulting, is a consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte’s consulting value chain includes functional practices in strategy, financial management, marketing, human capital development, customer service and corporate services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts/Operations Officer
- Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited provides solutions in operational and finance leases, asset management and investment advisory.
- Cypress services includes consumer and corporate leases and rentals, logistics and fleet management, portfolio management.
- Track and prepare receivables including ageing analysis of all invoices and payments due.
- Ensure proper creation of invoices.
- Ensure that all bills that are due are prepared for approval and paid to all parties as at when due further to company policy.
- Ensure that there is no late payment change of any sort and ensure approvals are duly sought from management.
- Prepare financial reports as required by management for investors, shareholding, banks and other stakeholders
- Follow the international accounting standards protocol and principles to ensure compliance, fraud and theft prevention.
- Ensure financial procedures and processes are set properly and manage these procedure and processes.
- Ensure approvals are obtained from management on all expenditure and expenses.
- Performance of quality assurance and audit of all documents and processes, paperwork and data submitted by the business development and sales team.
- Ensure the credit committee meets to decide on all loan and lease applications.
- Ensure proper tax assessment and remittances to all relevant agencies from local to federal.
- Prepare financial reports for management periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly) for budgeting, forecasting and other decision making processes.
- Liaise with human resources and administration, customer service, logistics, business development departments in budgets, administration and compliance of services, governmental agencies and vendors.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all company documents.
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of two years experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application) and accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.