Job Openings at Azikel Group
Azikel Group is a conglomerate with subsidiary companies in business of Dredging, Petroleum, Aviation and Power generation
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja/Yenagoa – Bayelsa
- Front desk officer serves as the face of the company and will be responsible for handling front office reception and administrative duties, including greeting guests, taking and making business calls, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail, also schedule meetings and make travel arrangement for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, etc.)
- Attend to clients and guests
- Perform administrative support tasks such as managing staff meetings and writing minutes.
- Handle daily mails and package delivery Interface with the marketing or sales department on customers needs
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities in the group, different departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
- Screen all incoming calls to answer or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
Educational Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1- 3 years relevant experience, post NYSC
- Familiar with office machines (e.g. printer, binder, etc.)
- Must be able to handle travel logistics and scheduling of meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service orientation
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Age: 24- 32 year
- Gender: Female
- In charge of the day to day running of the Azikel Group Office in Abuja.
- Represent the Group and its subsidiaries at meetings – Make presentations arid write ups for the Group.
- Plan approach and pitches – work with team to develop proposals that meet to the clients needs, concerns arid objectives.
- Handles objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Candidate should have worked and managed international clients.
- Identify potential clients, and decision makers.
- Research and build relationship with new clients.
- Set up meetings between clients, decision makers and Company’s Executives.
- Candidate will be actively involved in Business Management.
- Candidate should have a clear understanding about Business Development.
- Minimum of a First Degree qualification. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years working Experience.
- Age: 37 to 45 years.
- Gender: Male
- Communication skills, Usage of Microsoft Office.
- Operating the Company’s Agusta Westland Grand AW109S
- Responsible for the planning, as well as safe execution of flights in accordance with the company’s Operations Manual.
- In addition to flying duties, undertakes management tasks and other administrative duties. V
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect parts/equipment and technical functions of the helicopter before flying.
- Check weather forecast and air pressure before flying.
- Possess good knowledge of directions and air routes.
- Make flying check-list and plans.
- Brief passengers on the safety rules and precautions to be taken during emergency.
- Work in coordination with the ground staff and engineering.
- Keep a continuous contact with the ground staff and update on the current helicopter flying conditions like altitude, route and speed.
- Manage emergency situation with caution and safety.
- Evaluate the performance of the helicopter and take pre-emptive actions to ensure safe performance.
- Keep a check on the schedule of future assignments.
- Plan and adopt the safest route while flying.
- Monitor the technical processes, instrument panel, fuel consumption and weather condition during the course of flying.
- Provide effective and accurate information during air traffic control programs, rescue programs, etc.
- Keep record and prepare report on the flight status.
- Operate and perform in accordance with the state and federal regulations and standards.
- Prepare monthly report on the total flights managed and performance of the same.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum eligibility criterion is a High School Diploma.
- Completion of flight training school or relevant training.
- Certification for helicopter operation and a minimum of second class medicals, along with pilots license.
- Current Single Pilot Instrument rating (IR) held for a minimum of three consecutive years.
- 2,500 hours total, with 500 hours on AW109S type and a good deal of SP operations experience.
- Should be experienced, proficient, diligent and smart.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the helicopter (AW109S) operations and functions.
- Highly trained pilot.
- Knowledge of navigation equipment and control.
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work under stressful and emergency situation.
- Problem solving skills and initiative to think ahead and act proactively.
- Excellent eye and hand coordination. Posses a good physical health and eye-vision.
- Posses a keen eye to details and organizational skills.
- Posses a patient and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conversant with all applicable NCAA regulations.
- Good understanding of the safety practices and procedures and other aviation tools.
- Good understanding of aerial and spatial atmosphere.
- Ability to make quick and effective decisions.
- Supporting the duties of the GP, his executives and occasionally VVIPs
- Providing the highest standard of helicopter service to Azikel Group members when required, and at short notice.
- High levels of attention to detail and time management skills for planning accurate flight plans and to operate consistently to the highest standard.
- Flexibility is essential as you’ll be required to undertake travel Nigeria and overnight as necessary.
- It is essential that you are able to work as a strong team member, as well as having the ability to function as an individual.
Reports To: Director of Refinery Operations
- Refinery Project Engineer shall oversee and complete all engineering construction projects on schedule according to specifications
- Supervise all development and implementation of the refinery project and report to the Director of Refinery Operations.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing and confirming code basis for each project, project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Review of detailed design including drawings, material take offs, 3D models and STAAD analysis
- Review and approval of fabrication shop detail drawings for sizing, joint connections, and fabrication sequence Proposal support including structural steel weight estimates, module weights, preliminary steel sizing and customer specification cost impact
- Attend meetings with contract engineering firm and module fabrication subcontractors to review project requirements and design criteria Review and approval of fabrication procedures for built-up structural shapes and similar project related design/fabrication details
- Visit shops for kick-off meetings, critical inspections, and to provide feedback to improve future designs
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in Engineering
- Total work Experience of 8 years in refinery operation of related field
- Requirements Analysis,
- Design Skills, Project Management,
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
- Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
- Gender: Male Age: 37 to 55
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page personal profile and CV as a single word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.