Job Vacancies at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Be Your Own Boss
- Earn Upto N200,000 Monthly income.
- Partner With Verite Microfinance Bank.
- Applicants must be SSCE and OND holders
- Between ages 20 and 45.
- Ability to operate a gsm phone.
- Honesty, transparency and probity.
- Ability to read and write
- Sound money calculation skill
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- Drive Marketing governance by providing guidance and support to all Marketing teams
- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to Verite processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk, and are compliant with local regulations and codes of practice
- Demonstrate a passion for the delivery of sales and service that exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Achieve agreed sales targets compliantly and within set timescales
- Take proactive corrective measures, when required, to ensure that personal performance is in line with individual targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s assets and liability products and a working knowledge of competitor products
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with colleagues across the organisation.
- Co-ordinate and deliver presentations, seminars, briefings to individuals and groups in the target market.
- B.Sc/HND and or equivalent in any discipline
- He/She must have worked in the financial sector in similar capacity for at least 2 years.
- Proven track record of helping sales team to achieve set target
- Proven track record of delivering compliant sales against target through self-generation of leads and referrals – an Achiever
- Excellent networking and customer relationship management skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organised and able to adhere to deadlines
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Job Title: Internal control and Audit Officer
- Manage operations of audit department to ensure achievement of set objectives and goals
- Reviewing and advising the management on reliability, adequacy, efficiency, effectiveness of internal control.
- Overseeing and ensuring preparation of timely Audit reports to the Board
- Audit Committee and provide progress reports regarding action taken by management.
- Conduct Audits in accordance with the approved internal audit plan.
- Determining process and procedures are adequate to prevent and detect fraud, suppression, theft or misappropriation of funds.
- Carrying out constant checks to ensure adherence to internal control policies and procedure on segregation of duties.
- Carry out audit investigation of each unit in accordance with the approved audit plan.
- Returns rendition to CBN
- Report on Anti-Money Laundering policy of CBN, NDIC, EFCC, ICPC and other relevant bodies.
- Reviewing and preparing the bank compliance ratios and compare side by side with the regulatory standard ratios to see if the bank is falling short of the standard and give recommendation on the way forward.
- Reviewing of daily call over report.
- Prevent and detect fraud, suppression, theft or misappropriation of funds.
- Bank reconciliation statement daily, weekly, and monthly.
- To prepare profit and loss account monthly.
- Income analysis daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Correspondent relationship on behalf of the bank.
- Audit spot check of cashier till and vault.
- Ensure economical and efficient use of resources.
- General control activities.
- Daily monitoring of Tellers till.
- Reviewing bank reconciliations and other financials.
- Daily inspection of vault balance etc.
- Carrying field audit exercise on clients to ensure due diligence (KYC) is carried out on customers.
- Create and review business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Daily tracking of loan repayment with audit control template.
- Ensure effective and optimal utilization plan and schedule audit programmes and ensure completion of audits on time.
- Review and assess audit work done, ensure compliances with the necessary standards.
- Keep relevant and up to date financial database on audit findings and integrate best practices and systems into the audit programs.
- Check the collaterals to be pledged and advise the bank on whether to accept such pledged collaterals.
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied fully by ensuring the credit decision making process is timely.
- Advise the management and the recovery team the recovery actions to be taken on defaulting account.
- Asset monitoring and maintain verifiable asset register and routine asset scanning.
- Periodically do portfolio analytics to discover the changing trends and behaviors of customers ‘ in trying to discover the factors that are affecting their repayment.
- Effectively use the credit bureau [credit check]-XDS, CRC to discover customers who are either too exposed [over leveraged] or who have unfavourable credit records.
- HND/B.SC in Accounting, Management, Banking and Finance or related disciplines.
- Possession of professional qualification such as ICAN, CIBN will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively [Both written and verbal] with all level within the organisation.
- Strong analytical capability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holders of higher qualifications shouldn’t bother to apply as they will not be considered
- Please do not bother to apply if you do not meet the above stated criteria.
Application Deadline: 8th August, 2017.