Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Production Technologist
Req ID: Req-1104
- Monitor and evaluate well, reservoir and field performance with a view to optimizing daily production and recoverable reserves through the design of well completions (particularly horizontal completions) and artificial lift methods, understanding the constraints on the wells, reservoirs and facilities
- Provide Production Technology input to field development plans, including well completion design, well performance prediction, optimum artificial lift method, production chemistry issues, processing facilities, HSE issues, risks and uncertainties, etc.
- Advise operating departments on the physical constraints applicable to the well / reservoir / field production (e.g. sand, water, gas production, scaling potential, corrosion potential, etc.
- Liaise with other sections / departments
- Identify areas of poor performance and formulate solutions through proposals for well interventions that will improve productivity
- Initiate and participate in the design and programming of well completions, in particular horizontal completions, with the aim of optimizing well inflow performance for the (mostly horizontal) liner completions
- Assist in drawing up a sand management strategy, addressing monitoring, prediction and exclusion methods
- Actively search for improvements, keeping abreast of new technology and incorporating it where applicable to improve the Company’s overall effectiveness
- Participate in operational Duties outside office hours
- Minimum of ten (10) years practical production technology experience with an operating company or specialist service company
- Knowledge/proficiency in the use of SAP
- Extensive computer skills in using Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) plus other software pertinent to the work performed would be advantageousDegree in Engineering and Physical Sciences
- SPE or any related professional qualification will be ideal
- BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply