Job at Hazon Holdings for a Graphics/Creative Designer
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics/Creative Designer
- Develop creative designs and concepts that meet required objectives and projects
- Working closely with copywriters to generate creative ideas and concepts
- Producing sketches or rough scamps to communicate ideas to client
- Gaining understanding of the target audience and business that the particular creative are aimed
- Visiting and assessing locations for potentials creative and executions
- Attending meetings at production houses and working in editing suites to oversee potential finished projects
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, 3D graphics editing and layouts
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Advising clients on better creative executions
- Meeting with the creative manager for better direction on creative development
- Helping in improving other graphics designer in development of creative
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your line manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years cognate experience
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite (PC), especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Vast knowledge Cinema 4D, Corel Draw, PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch up.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com