New Jobs at GVA Partners Limited
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- Entrepreneur Identification: Identify and build strategic relationships with local and international institutions that can provide a credible flow of high quality entrepreneurs for screening.
- Administrative: Perform general administrative responsibilities such as coordinating member communications, following-up after prospective recruits and supporting the angel recruitment and pipeline development process.
- Post Investment Monitoring: Develop and implement a technology enabled framework to ensure investee companies provide the required post investment information in a timely manner.
- Technology Management:
- Co-ordinate the design, rollout and ongoing usage of a simple to use technology platform to support LAN activities.
- Identify and ensure LAN interface with other leading global technology interfaces for Angel Network Management.
- Event Planning and Execution:
- Plan and execute pitch sessions, networking events and information sessions.
- This will involve supervising proper documentation and recording of investor conversations with prospective investees during meetings as well as agreements reached.
- In addition, you will be required to develop ideas for new high profile events that give LAN the desired visibility locally and internationally
- Due Diligence:
- Support Angels in managing the critical mentoring and due diligence phases on prospective investments.
- You will ensure that there is clear communication between all parties and objectives of the process are achieved in a transparent manner.
- You will also be responsible for interfacing between angels and investors to ensure that appropriate term sheets are executed and investment transactions achieve financial closure
- Communication and Public Relations:
- Produce and distribute monthly electronic newsletter and periodic materials that will be of interest to Angels.
- Ensure strategic visibility of LAN in the media via interviews, features and news releases.
- Financial Management:
- Keep record of the organization’s income and expenses.
- Support the process of securing additional sponsors for the organization.
- Sector Analysis:
- Identify the most attractive emerging investment areas by undertaking research on identified sectors.
- Perform market analysis to identify what sectors are hot and scan the market for potential investees in these areas.
Job Title: Recruitment Analyst
- The successful candidate(s) will be responsible sourcing, recruiting and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions.
- He/She will be responsible for creating and posting of job descriptions.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- 0-1 year relevant experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Phone Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- People Skills
- Results Driven
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.