Polo Limited Job for a Content Manager in Lagos
Polo Limited, is the foremost Luxury goods company in west Africa with over 25 years of track records in providing luxury products to our esteemed customers. At Polo we are known for our unflinching commitment to beauty, integrity, attention to detail and impeccable customer services which has earned us a niche in the world of luxury.
Polo has its head office in the heart of Victoria island and stores at The Palms, Lekki and Hilton Hotel Abuja. As a result of continuous expansion, we are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
- We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
- If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting.
- Re-purposing content for different media including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Working alongside the marketing and communication manager to create content for the different social media channels.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- A Degree educated ideally from an English, Marketing or Journalism related degree.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Ability to work as a team
- Must have eye for details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Content Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2017.