Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
Based on our recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner, seeks to recruit candidates to join its team of professionals:
Job Title: Learning and Development Associate
- The ideal candidate will report to the divisional head to produce and deliver innovative and engaging Learning &Development/ Training function and support clients and staff on all learning and development/training activities.
- Training /Learning and development programmes design (informal & formal, e-Learning, etc).
- Training / Learning and development needs analysis and assessment.
- Developing and managing quality standards and frameworks.
- Curriculum framework design and content development.
- Competency frameworks and assessment design.
- Produce training plans, materials and procedures.
- Develop and implement learning and development/training budget.
- The candidate will design, deliver and manage a busy Learning and Development schedules for staff and clients.
- The candidate will serve as a key account officer to all key stakeholders at all levels and project manage all training/ learning and development programmes.
- Identify and acquire potential clients through business development and marketing activities.
- Develop and manage the training cycle.
- Undertake training needs analysis for staff.
- Coordinate all training activity across the organisation and clients.
- Support the overall business strategy and help the business grow through it employees and Learning & Development initiatives.
- Ensure that all employees are equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills to fulfill their roles successfully.
- Must possess a first degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or related and relevant course with a minimum of 5-year post-NYSC work experience with experience in business development, marketing role will be an added advantage.
- Strong ability to manage, coordinate, supervise the learning and development activities and also manage relationships with external facilitators and clients.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and networking skills.
- Strong academic research experience to support the firm in developing business, economic and market research reports and content development.
- Good organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating “Learning and Development Associate” as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position.
Note: Only candidates that meet the aforementioned criteria will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 28th July, 2017.