Amaiden Energy Job for a Contracts Administrator
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Normal (8 Hours daily)
- Responsible for stewarding and administering vendor contracts and/or orders to ensure uninterrupted goods/service delivery to buyers and compliance with controls.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing existing contracts and making recommendations on various issues.
- Monitors and manages contract expiration dates.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position
- Minimum of 3yrs work experience in contract administration / commercial related type work.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Commercial, Law, Accounting, Business Administration, etc. (Second Class Upper Division)
Experience in the following job tasks:
- Monitor compliance with conditions of award
- Monitor spend versus approved Contract Value
- Periodic review of work executed without agreement Steward & coordinate contract KPIs
- Monitor Work Order / Request For Service changes
- Coordinate interface meeting with vendors
- Initiate Contractor Performance
- Report Steward Claims / dispute resolution
- Initiate Work termination/suspension notification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2017.