Job Positions at Beckley Consulting Limited
Beckley Consulting Ltd is a company with special focus on development and growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, according to specific needs of our clients and ensure that statutory deductions and labour laws are complied with. The company is determined to make a difference in all its assignments through personal service delivered with a strong commitment to integrity and professional excellence. Our key objective is to add value in every area of collaboration with our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Maintain proper and adequate books of accounts for all company transactions
- Ensure Prompt invoicing of products’ and timely collection of payments.
- Ensure that payments for products supplied or services rendered are based on verifiable evidence
- Update the following reports when due: sales figures and collection detail, credit control and month end activity.
- Prepare Finance and Debtors’ control reports – reconciliation of available cash, debtors’ age and invoice analysis, credit days monitor etc
- Manage tax and other statutory payments – VAT, PAYE tax, and Withholding tax, DPR licences, NSITF etc
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements and review finance charges for compliance with CBN guidelines
- Design and implement internal control measures to ensure appropriate approvals before payments are made.
- Prepare staff payroll monthly and ensure compliance with statutory deductions
- Prepare quarterly management accounts and budgetary control reports highlighting the financial position of the company
- Ensure that monthly statement of accounts for customers are signed and filed
- Provide cost accounting information for pricing and management decisions
- Coordinate stock taking of products periodically where necessary
- Coordinate and follow up audit of financial statements
- A degree in Accounting minimum of Second Class lower
- Minimum of 2 years Accounting experience preferable with an Audit Firm.
- Minimum Age requirement: 29
Job Title: Operations Officer
- The job requires a good understanding of Tanker drivers and their sharp practices, logistic issues, and optimization of trucks. Good relationship with Tanker drivers’ union to reduce conflict and minimize loss when lifting products.
This position exists to ensure
- Product delivery schedule at depots and timely deliveries to customers and vendors with no stock loss;
- Timely collection and filing of signed waybills from truck drivers as evidence of products delivered;
- Management of stock with vendors and periodical reconciliation of products lifted and products received by customers.
- Weekly report of liftings and deliveries to customers
- Updated records and file of waybills signed by customers/drivers
- Monthly reconciliation statement of products receipts and issues
- Summary of products supplied and invoiced to customers
- Updated truck movement register
- Updated file of customers’ signed waybills
- Stock taking reports
- National Diploma/First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- 2 years’ operations or logistics experience in an oil marketing company.
- White product depot experience working with transporters will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 4th August, 2017.