Oracle Nigeria Job for an Engineered System Sales Executive
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineered System Sales Executive – West Africa
Job ID: 17000WIK
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- To achieve and grow the total Engineered Systems hardware and software revenue, developing a sustainable business and leveraging all available channels to market.
- Acting as an advocate and evangelist for Engineered Systems internally and externally.
- Being a source of the business proposition and sales strategy knowledge for a designated Oracle product area.
- Disseminating and sharing knowledge and expertise extensively xlob, xpartner and xcustomer.
- Ensuring that development, product and delivery considerations do not impede Engineered Systems sales.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Engineered Systems Sales in the cluster.
- Works towards an allocated Hardware , Software and Cloud booking and revenue target
- Works across Sales, OD, DemGen and A&C organizations
- Acting as a point of contact for Engineered Systems
- Being a source of business proposition and sales strategy knowledge for Engineered Systems.
- Driving sales through the entire sales cycle, from demand generation programs through to closed business and Partners’ and Customers’ references
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the Engineered Systems market and identifying and prioritizing the key opportunities for Oracle in that market
- Implementing the Engineered Systems Business Plan. Working as necessary with development, production and delivery teams and processes to expedite sales campaigns
- Actively develop personal knowledge of industry/market sector, Customers’ business challenges and the impact of potential future changes.
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with internal teams and external customers.
- Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
- Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions.
- Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory.
- Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market.
- Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities.
- Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees.
- May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions.
- Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8 years applicable experience preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in industry/product space.
- Knowledge of key industry leaders and management.
- Knowledge of Oracle competition.
- Presentation and product demonstration experience.
- Previous consultative selling experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- BA/BS degree in related field.
- High passion and energy
- Self motivater
- Strong business acumen selling solutions and communicating to “C” – level Executives (Partners and Customer)
- Understanding of IT and how they relate to current business challenges
- Understanding of solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling
- Knowledge of the territory and experience selling to major accounts with and through Partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, highly organized
- Ability to translate Customer ‘needs’ into solutions with a high level of responsiveness, follow- through and execution of commitments.
- Strong leader, with a results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers.
- Understanding of Cloud Technology – Private and Hybrid.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply