Al Maliky Job for a Oracle ERP Financial Consultant for Qatar
Al Maliky is committed to providing exceptional IT staffing services to its clients by deploying true professionals at their service.
With our vast staffing experience and professionalism, we have become the most sought after IT staffing services in Qatar. We are experts in delivering clients the best , the first time. Over the years, we have developed the right combination of processes, systems, and talent pool to provide the exceptional staffing solutions. This helps us supply qualified, certified talent to any small or big organization – local or international.
We have provided IT resources to clients in Qatar and across the UAE in both capacities- permanent and contractual.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle ERP Financial Consultant for Qatar
- We are hiring Oracle ERP Financial Consultant (Arabic speaker) for Qatar Location.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and preferably Project Costing and Management.
- Implementing the solution advised and implemented by Central Team and training the respective users involved.
- Handing over know-how documentation developed by central team to the respective users involved in the new business cases.
- Transaction completion support.
- General clarification on processes.
- Help the employees to understand any new/Existing functionality.
- Support business users at in the government entities.
- Support Master data entry and data entry issues.
- Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve techno-functional issues liaising with end users and IT.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
- Real time process closure support; continuous attention until resolution.
- Ensure a smooth Month/Year end closing.
- Onsite support of application process support for respective rollout sites for General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management and Procurement modules.
Job Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience in a similar role and landscape.
- Ability to communicate with other professionals, such as Project Managers, Service Managers, IT Specialists, IT Consultants, and business clients.
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- High quality work.
- Hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
- Willing to work individually and in a team.
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Has the ability to manage a team if required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Systems Design in ERP Environments.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Commerce , Computer Engineering or Management Information System
- 5 years of experience in Oracle EBS R11, R12
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role/industry preferably in large government entities.
14000 QAR – 15000 QAR (As per experience)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.