RES-Q Digital Limited Job for an Intern in Lagos
RES-Q Digital is an innovative research based digital marketing concern. We know that brands need to engage, at RES-Q Digital we provide you with a personalized digital route to meet your communication needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Omole Phase 2, Lagos
- The Res-Q Digital’s internship program is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing.
- Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation,”learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback.
- All duties and responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
- This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to: social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives
- Develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
- Learn SEO best practices and write meta content to support client SEO initiatives
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions
- Work with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword maps for client websites
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong writing skills
- Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
- Proficient in managing large amounts of data + ability to interpret + extract meaningful insight from data
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- PC proficiency and strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential
- Flexible in work functions + duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
- Must be able to focus for long periods of time at a computer screen given the nature of the digital business.
Compensation: Unpaid; Transport Stipend
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: There Shall be no salary but transportation stipend.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2017