Vacancies at SD Capital Resources Limited
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance/Admin Manager
- We are seeking to recruit a reliable Finance/Admin Executive. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- The role ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth will play a key role in the key areas: financial administration, maintaining policies / procedures and risk assessment records, maintaining and inputting project statistics to suitable database and administering HR & managing training records.
- Review and analyze all inputs to prepare monthly consolidated treasury and balance sheet management report
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Create MIS reports & other performance analysis
- Provide a system of management reports
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with Finance Lead
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Lead to assist in achieving department
- Complete work order forms and process same to proper sources for approval
- Responsible for preventive routine maintenance and general repairs of all facility including, lightings, upkeep of all equipment, (proactively prepare routine maintenance schedule)
- Ensure adequate & timely supply of office stationery / other general consumables
- Manage the store and requisition by issuing store requisition on request
- Respond and assist with Admin requests from subsidiaries
- Monitor service contracts, contractors, and consultants; review work to ensure proper completion and compliance with SLAs, policies and laws/ regulations
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Maintain supplier development and vendor data base
- Provide information to the HRA Lead for budget planning and requests
- Offers support on all admin related matters to the HRA Lead
- A good first degree in Accounting / Finance or any of the Social / Management Sciences or related discipline
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in treasury and / or financial performance management
- A minimum of student membership of ICAN or ACCA is required (Penultimate Stage)
- Analytical skills
- Treasury management
- Performance management
- Financial analysis
- Balance sheet management skill
- P/C productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
N1,800,000 per annum.
Job Title: Showroom Sales Representative
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Candidates must reside on the Island.
N720, 000 per annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2017.