Vacancies for Liaison / Public Officers
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Conglomerate with diversified business interests in the field of Nutrition. It consists of several companies in the business of farming, trading, processing & distributing Seafood, Meat & Poultry products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liaison / Public Officer
Job category: Communications / PR
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Must be good in liaison /expected to be active in liaising with organization and attends their key meetings
- Proven ability to negotiate multiple relationships with various stakeholder/Partner
- Must be confident communicator, wide degree of creativity
- Must possess excellent organizational / planning skills
- Have a full understanding of corporate /liaison relationship techniques
- Be proactive/reliable/responsible/accurate/paying attention to details
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary corporate relationship platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- Must possess the skill of go-between official of organization/stakeholder/Partner/People
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Must be willing to travel to different locations as the job demands.
- B.Sc Communication, Public Admin & Art, Law degree. Master is an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional body (NIPR, Advertising, Institute of Communication)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 5-8 years cognate industry
Commensurate with experience and education with excellent benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2017.