Job Recruitment at eHealth4everyone in Abuja
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Analyst
- B.Sc or Masters in Public Health
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst to focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health.
Job Title: Business Support Intern /Volunteer
- To provide assistance and support to the Business units at eHealth4everyone.
- Tasks could range from supporting business development and strategic planning to executive support, marketing and digital engagement.
- The intern may also work on follow-up activities (with partners and clients) and will help support sustainable growth and strong relationships with clients.
- A Degree in Business Management or equivalent required.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) officer will be responsible for the implementation and technical quality of all monitoring, evaluation, research and learning activities at eHealth4everyone.
- He or she will assist with improving the visibility, utility and quality of health information systems (HIS) assets and data, and will work at the interface of Information Technology, M&E and Healthcare.
- The officer will be responsible for overall M&E of our projects and will collect, analyse and present findings to show performance of projects.
- He or she will also interface with key stakeholders.
- Public Health Degree required.
Job Title: DHIS2 Developer/Intern
- To handle data analyses and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- The DHIS2 developer would also support setup, configuration and customization of DHIS2, participate in the development of new DHIS2 applications, develop and conduct DHIS2 competency assessment tests, develop DHIS2 training materials, prepare and deliver training courses on DHIS2 and support the set up and maintenance of consolidated data dashboards.
Job Title: Finance/Accounting Intern/ Assistant
- We seek enthusiastic interns interested in learning and developing a long-term career in Finance and Accounting.
- Ideal candidates would be open to either 6-month industrial experience as students or 1-year NYSC Accounting Intern or a fresh graduate seeking entry level graduate trainee-ship.
- Must be on the path to becoming chartered.
- Responsibilities will focus on supporting finance, accounting and related admin functions. Immediate start!
Job Title: User Experience Designer
- We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares our love for great design
- Has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business.
Job Title: Project Management Intern/ Project Assistant / Assistant Project Manager
- To provide support and ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope, and with high quality.
- The Project Intern/Manager will oversee any operational aspects and logistics related to execution of activities.
- In addition, he/she will ensure the collection, management, analyses, and sharing of documents, data and materials to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certified
Job Title: Health Informatician
- We would welcome a passionate Health information to join our team – ideal candidate would be someone who wants to change the world through health IT
- Candidates should possess eHealth related degree
Job Title: WordPress Intern
- We are looking for a Developer who has a strong understanding of the WordPress back-end,
- Sound knowledge of WordPress functions and popular plugins, and who can serve as support for content managers and editors.
Job Title: Business Developer
- To grow eHealth4everyone’s value through providing solutions for new clients and customers and by increasing the satisfaction of existing customers and users.
- The main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more deals.
- The business developer will also work on follow-up activities.
- The goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting deals and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Candidates should possess MBA + Experience
Job Title: Frontend Developer/Web Developer Intern
- Focus will be on Ionic and Angular (or React).
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern
- The Design Intern will be responsible for creating and communicating concepts, developing interactive design solutions to help complete design projects.
- To support our creative work through marketing designs, branding, story-boarding videos, developing graphics for animations and advocacy materials.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- The CEO’s executive assistant may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO as he/she would be the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant would maintain diary and meeting schedule for CEO, type documents and letters for CEO, prepare presentations for CEO, file and retrieve corporate documents, pass documents to appropriate departments from CEO, open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail and rendering support to teams as the need arises.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply