Sales Coordinator Job in Four Points by Sheraton
Marriott International – Our client, Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there’s Four Points.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Number: 17001IB6
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying).
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply