S&S Hotels and Suites Job for a HR Manager
S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, and performance management.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and Classifications.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping to resolve work related problems.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.When needed, contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as background verification, health and life insurance, and transportation.
- Assist the office team with understanding and using the Performance Evaluation System.
- Provide oversight to the work performed by the driver and cleaner and ensure their duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Interpret and provide guidance and instruction to the office team on HR processes, policies, workflow, and work unit priorities.Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Mediate conflict, grievances, and harassment cases.In consultation with the Human Resources & Administration Manager, will make decisions on HR issues.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field is required.
- Three years minimum of HR experience in a high volume, complex environment is required.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- Experience in sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing professional and management candidates is required.
- Experience in developing and implementing programs across complex organizations with software and systems related to sourcing and management of candidates is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.Considerable knowledge of local employment law is a plus.
- Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s and Cover Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please do not call, qualified candidates will be contacted after CV review.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2017.