Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Drilling Fluids/Waste Management Supervisor
Req I D: Req-1153
- Oversee Drilling Fluids Engineering and Management at the Rigsite and provide onsite technical support for Contractor Drilling Fluids Engineers. Coordinate, direct and supervise all aspects of the disposal of wastes generated in the drilling operations in full compliance with regulatory requirements and statutory guidelines, from cradle to grave.
- Provides as required technical support to supplement experience of Contractors Drilling Fluids Engineers.
- Works with the Mud Contractor and drilling Fluids Superintendent to deliver enhanced quality service. and to ensure the program meets the objectives of delivering the well without NPT.
- Proactively ensure well operations fluids meet technical and operational requirements of the drilling and mud programme and are cost effective.
- Ensure quality and consistency of work and reporting of all drilling fluids related contractors at the rig-site.
- Monitor drilling and completion activities and provide technical advice as required to keep the mud in the best state to perform its role in the well.
- Monitor utilization of drilling fluids chemicals to ensure there is no wastage and products are being used in a preventative manner to preclude well problems.
- Manage drilling fluids chemical cost and ensure all fluid related KPI’s are met.
- Monitor the mud contract and ensure the mud contractor is providing the full scope of services in the contract.
- Ensure fluids chemicals logistics planning and management at rig-site are properly managed.
- Examine and analyse mud vendor recaps. Ensure the mud reports provide all the information needed for future reviews as well as information needed by well cost accountant to corroborate the invoices submitted by the vendor.
- Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply