Jobs at Rovedana Limited for Inspection Officers
Rovedana Limited – When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Officer
- The Inspection Officer is responsible for carrying out all inspection activities of the vehicles brought in by customers/clients.
- Tests vehicle components for wear, damage, or improper adjustment, using mechanical or electrical devices.
- Examines vehicles for damage, and drives vehicle to detect malfunctions.
- Prepare accurate reports based on findings from the inspections to be presented to the inspection coordinator.
- Carrying-out inventory/inspection of vehicles assigned to daily.
- Ensuring all inspection per vehicle doesn’t exceed 20mins.
- Reporting to inspection coordinator on inspections carried-out daily.
- Scheduling Inspection appointments
- Additional duties as assigned by the Inspection Coordinator.
- Must have experience in the automotive industry
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
- Demonstrates flexibility to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Reliable, honest, organized, success-driven
- Has a strong desire to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2017.