Lextorah Limited Job for a Graphics Designer in Lagos
Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- A small but prolific design firm seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media.
- We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the education sector, to support our clients.
- We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project.
- Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, videos, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals.
Qualification and Skills
- OND in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design, videos and multimedia presentation
- 2- 4 years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Must be very fast at typing 65-75 WPM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2017.