Vacancy at Drinks.ng for a Sales Representative
Drinks.ng specialize in drinks provision for all occasions; our extensive range of beverages comprises both alcohol and soft drinks.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Study potential volume of dealers and focus on sales efforts
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in sales
- Must have worked at a drinks company
- Must be highly Customer Service oriented and quick in meeting Sales Goals
- Must be familiar with the sales environment and have immense product knowledge
- Must be fluent in English and the language spoken in the environment
- Must have good closing skills
- Must be able to manage his territory and have great negotiation power
- Must have a very appealing self-confidence and great presentation skills
- Must be motivated for sales and good with client relationships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2017.