GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Job for an Accounts Payable – T&E
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Requisition ID: WD133209
Location: Ilupeju-Lagos, Nigeria
Position: Full time
Functional area: Finance
Relocation: Not Indicated
Job Description Summary
- Timely processing and reporting of staff claims, cash advances and staff expense retirement to ensure full compliance to GSK Commercial practice and Codes of Conduct on Anti Bribery & Corruption.
- Float Management
- Responsible for daily and monthly Analysis of Float accounts with follow up on outstanding balances
- Follow up on outstanding issues of Bank reconciliations as it relates to Float accounts
- Provide customer services support to all employees giving them monthly update of staff JDE card and cash account and particularly reconciling accounts.
- Providing monthly reports and statements on Float management processes.
- Supporting the Payable Manager in ensuring weekly generation of payments for cash advance request
- Provide support to the General Ledger Master data team in ensuring all staff accounts in the ERP are properly set-up
- Supporting HR Payroll unit in staff exist balance confirmation and monthly staff salary deduction process.
- Generate Payment list for staff float expense
- Preparation of Travel and Entertainment accruals for unretired expense claims on monthly basis to support accurate management reporting
- Ensuring full adherence to Travel, Entertainment, Card and Cash Advance Policy through the review off staff expense statement in line with Policy.
- Support the development of a robust internal control framework through;
- Prompt response to and closure of identified CAPA’s in areas under own responsibility
- Delivering records management compliance for unit and records under custody
- Any other assignment from time to time.
Credit Card Administration:
- Responsible for administering the Credit card policy requirements as it relates to card issuance and usage.
- Liaison with Treasury and the bank to ensure that GSK issued corporate cards are adequately funded monthly.
- Monitor adherence to limits on Credit card platform and implement changes as approved
- Act as intermediary in resolution of staff profile issues on the Credit card administrative platform.
- Role will support all GSK Nigeria entities- Consumer, Pharmaceutical and Global Manufacturing Site.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of three years’ relevant previous experience in payables and/or internal audit function.
- Part professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to JDE concerning payable or other relevant accounting package
- Understanding of SAS’s and IFRS an advantage.
- Student membership of Recognized Accounting body.
- Ability to set direction and drive through company initiatives on Travel and Entertainment compliance.
- Customer focus and sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Always eager to accept responsibilities.
- A team player and value creator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply