Job at Sheraton for an IT Service Agent
Marriott International – Our client, Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Agent
Job Number: 17001JCS
Job Category: Information Technology
Brand: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
- We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; protect company assets. Address guests’ service needs. Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment. Inspect, test, and diagnose computer equipment and systems. Maintain inventory of all technology devices. Maintain computer networks, support server system(s), and supporting software. Provide network communications support.
- Maintain and upgrade hardware, software and website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity.
- Perform system backups. Provide end-user support. Manage user accounts, including set up, removal, and resetting passwords in order to ensure confidentiality and proper use. Install, configure, and modify workstations.
- Communicate with other IS personnel to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems, internet access, hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Refer major problems or defective products to vendors/technicians. Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Modify workstations, including set up of cables, desktop computers, laptops, docking stations, and printers. Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support. Secure all backup tapes and computer/telephone rooms.
- Educate users regarding procedures for securing Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply