Jobs at Nortel Communications Limited
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- What does a Social Media Specialist do?
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take actio
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The Executive Assistant to the CEO/Office Manager’s primary responsibility is to provide logistical support and office coordination to the organization, ensuring the installation of appropriate systems and tools for the team’s success. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO/President, providing general office management, and meeting and event coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO/President that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
- Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
- Manages contacts using to conduct up-to-date database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones).
- Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings including, but not limited to, Board and subcommittees, project teams, etc.
- Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
- Uses Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Works closely with School team to arrange meetings and events as needed.
- Assists with recruitment efforts, new hire orientations, on-boarding and terminations.
- Acts as a liaison with the organization’s outsourced HR service firm, acting as the onsite HR presence.
- Acts as a liaison with the Board of Directors as needed.
- Accurately tracks expenses for CEO. Processes and submits receipts/invoices accurately and on schedule.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events.
- Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.
- Provides timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Respectfully takes direction from CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Assist in preparing corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the school attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible,
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Director, to keep her aware of development within the industry and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the school’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations,
- To assist in establishing and maintaining effective formal and informal links with customers (parents), relevant government departments and agencies, key decision-makers and other stake holders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the school is providing the appropriate range and quality of services,
- To assist in developing and maintaining research and development program to ensure that the school remain at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches, provides leading-edge products and services, and retains its competitive edge,
- Assist in preparing and gaining acceptance and monitoring the implementation of the annual budget to ensure budget target are met, that revenue flows as planned,
- To assist in developing and maintaining an effective marketing and public relation strategy to promote the school products, services and image of the company in the industry,
- Assisting in developing and maintaining total quality management systems throughout the school to ensure that the best possible product and services are provided to the learners,
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the school complies with all health and safety and security issues,
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and profile to: email@example.com