Jobs at Salemot International Limited for Financial Officers
Salemot International Limited was incorporated into Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigerian and Advertising Practitioner Council of Nigerian in 1995. We work to design and improve the effectiveness of core marketing processes. We create solutions for your brand products and various sizes and structures of Billboards to display.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Officer (Female)
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
- Manage and recover all company outstanding debt.
- Good knowledge of accounting principle and procedure.
- Manage and comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirement and tax fillings.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transaction and regular reviewing internal reports.
- Coordinate and Direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely daily, weekly and monthly financial statements.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Banking and finance or related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This Position is open to female only.
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2017.