New Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Strategy Associate
- We are looking to hire experienced and innovative professionals with background in Investment Banking, Private Equity and Venture Capital.
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and present project data and findings.
- Execute creative analyses and provide insight to identify issues and arrive at recommendations.
- Lead strategic planning, business analysis and other internal consulting projects that support high impact improvements that lead to profitable growth.
- Develop growth strategies, plan new product market entry, strategic business deep dives and investments.
- Improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, setting technology and operations strategy, acquisitions/ divestitures, and designing cross company wide initiatives.
- Develop strategic presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience in strategy consulting, project delivery, investment and corporate banking.
- Solid understanding of financial modeling, and valuation.
- Strong capital markets background desired.
- Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), and processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- Experienced in strategy, operations, and process redesign.
Job Title: Pastry Chef
- We are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef to head the operations of the organization.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations.
- The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods, following traditional and modern recipes.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently.
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel.
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Lead organization efforts on setting up and expansion.
- Proven experience as Pastry Chef, or baker in a well established reputable organization with high volume food production.
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, baking techniques and nutrition.
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field.
- Great attention to detail and high level of creativity.
- Organizing and leadership skills.
- Posses professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Formulate strategies based on the company’s objectives.
- Conduct market research and create target consumer profiles, their needs and requirements.
- Prepare presentations, business plans and proposals.
- Integrate new ventures with company strategies and operations.
- Examine risks and potentials and estimate partners’ needs.
- Coordinate deal requirements,negotiate contracts, integrate contract requirements with business operations and close deals.
- Seek opportunities for business development.
- Responsible for heading up company’s expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Write reports and ensure management are adequately briefed on portfolio status.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Business Development.
- A Degree from any related field.
- Core business negotiation strategies and skill required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency across various social platforms and management tools.
- Excellent business sense.
- Positive attitude and tenacious.
- Good understanding of the principles of business.
- The capacity to set and meet targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Position Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.