Benjamin Michaels Limited Job for Front Desk Officers
Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years experience in bringing extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, we are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. We market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Responsible for managing the movements of visitors & staff that come to the office. Ensure excellent customer service experience from arrival to departure with appropriate documentation properly in place.
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms by making it conducive. Assist with a hitch free provision of catering services and other business requirements.
- Proactively ensure continuous flow of operation, by effectively supervise Security, generators’ operation, office cleaning and any other administrative duties as duly assigned
- To assist with HR administration in the areas of recruitment, interviews, limited HR documentation (e.g. filing, staff log register and general staff welfare.
- Responsible for the company’s first line communication (telephone, postal and electronic) enquiries. To handle enquiries professionally with a always happy to help attitude.
- Assist with the general management and coordination of the office cleaning, and ensure constant availability of administrative supplies for the general office up-keep.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as assigned.
- Any other relevant assignment that may be assigned from time to time
- ND in Administration or related course. Candidates with higher qualifications need NOT apply
- Candidates should reside in Ilupeju and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 9th August, 2017.