Client Service Executive Job in a Printing Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company with clients; Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing clients appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reports and document issues for resolutions.
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inform line manager adequate information when the need arises.
- Other key functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean waiting area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- The ideal candidate should have superior organizational skills; be self-motivated; resourceful; detail-oriented; energetic; have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills; have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time.
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements
- HND/ B.Sc.
- Must possess Telephony Skills, Good Verbal Communication, Multitasking Skills, Good Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office Skills and Listening Skills. Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organising, Informing, and Pressure Handling abilities are very essential.
- Candidate is also expected to be aware of the roles of other office employees for smooth referrals on enquire.
- Must have a minimum of three years experience as a customer service/client officer Post NYSC
Work day; Salary
- Work Days: Monday – Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Passport Photo and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Service Executive’ as subject of mail
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2017.