Jobs at Zowasel.com for Drivers in Lagos
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business or as requested.
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external clients
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs and periodic servicing of vehicles are carried out properly by official company’s mechanic.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes etc.
- Ensure the vehicles are refueled as and when required.
- Ensure punctuality.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times and ready for use.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times and notify the Admin Unit when there are fault.
- Ensure the delivery of any written communications from the company to clients and also delivery/pickup from outside the company as instructed.
- Inspect the company vehicle
- Must be conversant with several alternative routes
- Assists staff in functions that will enhance their work flow.
- Other duties as may be assigned to you by the CEO or Admin department
- Must be at least a SSCE Certificate
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Good knowledge of road network.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills. Applicant must be resident in
- Must be flexible and able to work on rotational weekends
- Good communication skills
- At least 4-5 years professional driving experience.
- Must have a Valid driver’s license and Age between 25-32years.
- Willingness to drive long distances
- Applicant should be leaving around Ikeja, Ogba, Iyan-Ibaja. Office Location Ikeja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org