Job Opportunities at Black Group Consulting
Black Group Consulting was founded in 2012 with the premise that every consultant will work diligently as a true partner to our clients. Our consulting services are fully bespoke and tailored to create a well knit structure that transfers the best consulting experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Secretary
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will ensure the efficient and effective management of the company.
- You will ensure records, books and meeting proceedings of the companies are well documented and maintained.
- You will provide efficient administrative support to the Companies.
- You will ensure that office systems are properly maintained for efficient service delivery to companies
- You will also provide secretarial services at the General meeting of the company
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Applicants must be a proactive person with a strong zeal to succeed, and take pride and ownership in your contribution,
- Have excellent attention to detail, can market products, meet targets and want to be part of a growing organisation this could be your next long term role.
Job Title: Receptionist
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls responds to inquiries from employees.
- Operates listed office machines such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Prepare outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memorandum and other material.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2017.