Graduate recruitment in a Leading Commercial Bank
Oscar Temple – Our client, a fast transformation retail and Commercial Bank, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment & Collection Officer
- Is your current job depriving you of work – life balance? If yes, then this job is for you.
- As a payment and collection officer, it’s your job to deliver seamless electronic payments and collection solutions for service efficiency to the delight of our internal, private/retail, corporate clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement innovative Payments (web, e-government, and college portal) solutions in line with customer’s business needs.
- Expand the collections streams among government agencies, corporates, web merchants, and schools across all levels – primary, secondary or tertiary including specialized schools
- Seek more business opportunities to better our Market share and relative position in the industry
- Establish and sustain business focused relationships with all stakeholders i.e. school authorities/branches/Vendors
- Continuously identifying loopholes in existing solutions with a view to delivering enhancement in meeting contemporary and future needs
- Minimum education level – A good first Degree in any discipline
- A minimum of 0 – 3 years’ experience in e-payments and collections unit or related e-business functions in banks or FIs.
- Business Development
- E-Payments and collections products knowledge
- Customer service / Relationship management
- Business Environment / Industry analysis
- Financial analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.