Job Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limited for a Trade Marketing Manager
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing Saro Life Care trade promotion and pricing strategies.
- Trade plans should incorporate elements to address product/channel initiatives, pricing analytics, merchandising objectives, competitive activity, category dynamics and shopper insights.
- He/She will manage the trade budget for Saro Life Care, developing strategies to optimize trade spend whilst working closely with the Sales team to assess and deploy funds to support new product placement, drive trial, repeat purchase and respond to competitive activities.
- He/She will develop pricing strategies and tactics for Saro Life Care product portfolio to maximize sales performance and optimize business profitability in accordance with the business plan.
- He/She will manage pricing and trade promotion administration including maintenance of price lists, promotional calendar, development and maintenance of trade promotion tracking tools.
- He/She will lead the tracking and forecasting efforts for product demand for LIFE CARE products. Work closely with internal partners (Sales Team, Logistics, and Finance) to provide monthly product forecasts to ensure product availability and optimize supply chain efficiency.
- He/She will lead the trade assessment and engagement process (Customer recruitment, distribution, shelving, and merchandising, pricing guidelines) and lead development of annual trade promotion plans, new product presentations and sell sheets for Field Sales use.
- He/She will be responsible to developing and deploying compelling profit stories for Saro Life Care customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2:1 required
- 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG industry with sales experience.
- Experience working with Trade Marketing in a CPG company.
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and adept at problem solving
- Understanding of retailer go to market strategies and tiers of trade /channel dynamics
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Age: 28 – 35 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Technical Competence – Track Record of Success in Salesmanship and Trade Marketing
- Speed & Aggression
- Shared Mind-set
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Connection
- People Management and leadership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2017.