Environmental Intern Job at Sustainabiliti Limited
Sustainabiliti Limited is a multi-disciplinary Consulting firm with expertise in Human Resources Management, Environmental Pollution Control and Management, and Capacity Building; rendering a wide range of integrated services aimed at ensuring lean management and productivity improvement for sustainable development.
We are currently looking for ambitious and detail oriented Environmental Intern to join our team, in our Ekitiand Kano based offices. Reporting to the Team Lead, the successful candidate will become an important member of the consultancy team with a focus on writing and reviewing reports, interpreting environmental information and communicating this information to clients on both a technical and non-technical basis.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and capable graduate with at least 0 -2 years’ experience who is looking to continue developing their skills and knowledge in the Environmental research field.
Job Title: Environmental Intern
- To write due diligence Environmental Reports and determine their environmental risk rating using data in the report, Map Info and additional information sources.
- Meeting clients.
- Discuss report outcome with clients.
- Final outcome of reports are correct and justifiable.
- Continual improvement of reports and staff knowledge.
- Text within reports is correct and best practice.
- Reports are dispatched within their Service Level Agreement.
- Engineering, Environmental and Social sciences related degree is essential.
- Good understanding of current environmental issues.
- Previous experience within a similar role is an advantage.
How to Apply
CV and cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title as the subject of the mail.
The deadline for receiving application is 25th August, 2017