Security Jobs in Lagos at Red Eye Security Limited
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Operative
- Security operatives must secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
- One of the duties of a security guard is to make his or herself clearly visible, as this would deter criminals. Most burglars, shoplifters, muggers, and other criminals would think twice if they see a security guard on duty. So, being visible is one of the ways by which a security guard foils theft, damage, personal injury, and other dastardly acts.
- A security guard watches out for any strange thing that may mean harm. For this reason, he must have very keen senses of sight, hearing, and smelling.
- He should be able to smell it when a cable is burning or when a chemical is leaking from its container.
- Even after a dangerous situation has been successfully averted, a security guard must not relax yet.
- Applicant must have at least a Secondary School Certificate and must reside at (Igando,Egbeda,Ayobo,Iyana ipaja,Ipaja,Iyana Iba,Okoko,Ojo Alaba,Volks,Ikotun,Ejigbo) and its environs.
Job Title: Security Guard
- Security guards secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Security guards patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Security guards monitors and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Security guards must watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment. Security guards perform scheduled and random checks of designated areas throughout the facility to check for any security breaches.
- Applicant must have at least an SSCE Certificate
- Applicant must reside in Lagos (Ikeja, Ojota, Ogudu, Oshodi, Maryland) and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in Person at Our Office:
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Application Deadline 19th August, 2017.