Vacancies at Lily Homes Limited
Lily Homes Limited is an integrated Real Estate Company with focus on developments and investments in real estate which metamorphosed from Brickwork Property Solutions in August 2008.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant / Cleaner
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- For only Lekki and Ajah axis .
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
Job Title: Business Development/Sales Executive
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Banking experience is an added advantage
- Candidate must reside on the Lekki axis of Lagos State
- Candidate should have a track record of closing sales transactions in Real Estate experience
- This position is open to both gender
Job Title: Human Resources/ Practice Administrator
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Define strategic direction for the Human Resources and Administration function and develop HR strategies and policies/processes aligned to the overall strategic direction of the company
- Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-a-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals); ensures employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements; works with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies required for success in their current and future planned roles.
- Manage overall culture of the organisation; initiates programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Produce/provide periodic HR service updates and management reports as required.
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance processes within the company
- Ensure availability of comprehensive, accurate and adequate Personnel information (through a modern Human Resource Information Management System) and recommend the deployment of technology for enhancement HR
- Ensure the company s operations, logistics and maintenance requirements are met
Key Performance Indicators
- Cost Efficiency
- Average staff productivity
- % reduction in cost per staff
- Internal customer satisfaction
Qualification & Prerequisite Experience
- At least 5 years cognate experience in Human Resources & Legal matters
- First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or any related field.
- Law experience or certification will be an added advantage
Knowledge & Skills:
- Recruitment and manpower planning
- Performance and career management
- Reward and recognition
- Training and development
- Knowledge of labour laws
- Business acumen
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Execution skills
- Relationship management
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Organizational skills
Job Title: Real Estate Agent
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Real estate Industry
- Candidate must be able to close sales and source for properties
- Candidate must reside on the Lekki axis of Lagos State.
- This vacancy is open to both gender
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th August, 2017.