Job Vacancies at Libro Systems for Web Programmers
Libro Systems, we are a startup IT solutions and services company. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Programmer
What you will be doing:
- As a PHP Web Developer, you’ll work on some of our most important projects.
- The successful candidate should be able to address critical issues like:
- Work on CMS in PHP Development
- Communicate the approach and strategy of proposed work to end users and non-technical staff and to work collaboratively in a team environment with people of varying skillsets.
- Gather user requirements and produce appropriate workflows and supporting project documentation
- Minimum three (3) years of experience interacting At Least 3 years of Full-Stack Web Application Development exp. including proficiency with the following:
- PHP(Codeigniter, Symphony)
- Knowledge and experience with Git or similar version control system
- Ideally at least one developed product
- Good written and verbal communication
- REST APIs
- Knowledge of PHP 5.3 and MySQL database version 5.5.xx, or newer
- Ability to gather user requirements and produce appropriate workflows and supporting project documentation
- Ability and willingness to show a portfolio of achievements, or demonstrate the knowledge required
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work-time
- Remote Collaboration
- Opportunity to work with an exciting, fun team and roll out new, innovative projects
- Compensation increases proportionate to milestones and to new knowledge gained
- Great group of people to work with
- All searches are conducted and held in the utmost of confidence and discretion.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply